wat would be better?

Participant count
  • Participant list

1_loud_corolla

ive been trying to decide either to get one 15" punch hx2 or a 15" mtx 8000. but i also want sq, not just spl. so i was wondering wat i should get to get good sq and good spl. would two 12" be better. or would one 12" do the job. i sorta want some space in my trunk for groceries or something. so im probably going to go with a one sub set-up. wat kind of amp should i get. i want lots of power. weather it be with one sub or two subs. so in a nut shell...i want to know wat kind of set-up i should get to get sq and spl?

15's take up a lot of room, even just one. so for space saving sake i would suggest two (2) 12's in either a sealed or ported box. should leave room for groceries. and what a coincedence, two 12's will give you much better SQ than a 15 sub. BONUS!!! until you decide what sub(s) you are getting i really can't suggest a specific model of amp, but, stick with a proven performer (jbl - jl audio - mtx - rf) just to name a few.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.