Wanting a second sub, second sub or second amp?

Participant count
  • Participant list

CplCuddles

Certified Meme Warrior
I have a Sundown X12v2-D2 & a Sundown 1500Dv2 wired to 1ohm, I want to get a second X12. I could sell my D2 and get 2 D4s and keep my amp (I'd prefer to run one amp tbh) or I could buy anyother D2, but then i'd have to run 2 amps and I'm not really wanting to run much more power than what I am until I get a new car to upgrade my electrical system. Which is preferred? or is it just based on personal preference?

Thanks!

Why not just step up to 15 or 18" X? Not like you'll need a second sub to hold 1500W
For the space that it is going take up, I figure 2 12s will do much better than a 15.

Run it at .5 ohm. Problem solved.
I guess I could do that. That would be the easiest solution to everything. Definitely need a new car & electrical upgrades before doing so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.