~~ WANTED OG Knowledge/Info on Old School Subwoofers ~~

TurbanRacer
10+ year member

NyC
Howdy hommies.. I'm just curious to know if anyone has any knowledge and insite on the old school USA Ground Zero Nuclears subwoofers(1999).. I actually own two 12's with under 30 minutes of usage.. I had a PPI PC2350 (1400x1 series.parallel) and i kept blown the main power fuse on my Civic hatch.. Are these subs worth anything.. These puppies are heavy as fawk and when i bought them, they came in a wooden crate.. ANY info would be helpful.. thanx in advance

Howdy hommies.. I'm just curious to know if anyone has any knowledge and insite on the old school USA Ground Zero Nuclears subwoofers(1999).. I actually own two 12's with under 30 minutes of usage.. I had a PPI PC2350 (1400x1 series.parallel) and i kept blown the main power fuse on my Civic hatch.. Are these subs worth anything.. These puppies are heavy as fawk and when i bought them, they came in a wooden crate.. ANY info would be helpful.. thanx in advance
Posts like this with out photos = fail!

The GZ Nuclear was arguably the first 'supersub' ever marketed.
Werd. GZ was one of the first if not the first company to introduce the high-roll surround.

To answer your question "are they worth anything"................yes they would be worth alot to the right person, as in someone who's knows there background which seems to be rare these days.

AK

Pics or you wish you had them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif
Wish i had them? Are you ****'n me.. It's only ah freakin speaker.. Pictures will be posted 2morrow so you can swallow that penis in yur mouth..

This is what i wish for..

2d7arr4.gif

Wish i had them? Are you ****'n me.. It's only ah freakin speaker.. Pictures will be posted 2morrow so you can swallow that penis in yur mouth..
This is what i wish for..

2d7arr4.gif
^^ Have fun with that...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif:crap://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

2 Things:

1) I could swear Rockford did a high roll in the mid 90's with the Audiophile series or the "new" power series.

2) That girl is fat and ugly, and her ass is already half way to the floor, I don't even want to see where it is in 10 years.

The GZ's were the origionators of the fat surround high excursion subs back in the mid 90's

they will get their asses handed to them with the majority of todays subs, but I personally would love to have them for a Old school set up. let me know if your going to pass them on, I may have some stuff you might want in trade.

The GZ's were the origionators of the fat surround high excursion subs back in the mid 90's
they will get their asses handed to them with the majority of todays subs, but I personally would love to have them for a Old school set up. let me know if your going to pass them on, I may have some stuff you might want in trade.
I don't have use for them anymore.. I'm actually looking for Acura RSX TypeS parts..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.