gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:looking for the 2 or 4 channel or both before I go to ebay

Item(s) Description/Condition:working

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Not sure what your looking for but the Zed built Planet Audio stuff is very nice as well. Been thinking about running the PA tubers on my front stage instead of the US Acoustics.

Been VERY impressed with mine so far............. Excuse the wiring, eventually plan to rewire and redo everything....one day.

the only planet audio i havnt had already is the tube amps.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Been VERY impressed with mine so far............. Excuse the wiring, eventually plan to rewire and redo everything....one day.

so you have no trunk eh?

Lol.......who needs a trunk!

lol..me...

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

I think I am good for now. I have the 4 channel on the way. all I need at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...