Want to See the WORST VINYL JOB EVAR?...My 1st Vinyl Job...Feel Free to LYAO

That is.....uhh...Fvcking sweet... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

ok looking closer wtf is that center speaker down there... can we have more pics please to put you down with? jk i dont wanna hurt your feelings i give you the b- on effort for doing your own work and admiting to it.... it would be lower if you didnt admit to it... and now ill ask those look to be fiber glassed ? with the expense and time it takes... why not do real kicks... i mean its obviously a nicer newer chevy suv tahoe or burban... i just dont understand... i gutted my 95 tahoe and did a vary nice job on it and i was scared cause it was such a nice truck but thats way newer by the looks of the interior...

The Fiberglassing was actually good....the Vinyl job I just gave up on half way through...I took those things down after about a day...after driving with them...they didnt sound right, and I just though they'd be stolen for sure, wasnt worth the risk

that little speaker in the middle is a RL-I 8 I've made posts about that before a while ago, it actually probably the best thing i've made

The Fiberglassing was actually good....the Vinyl job I just gave up on half way through...I took those things down after about a day...after driving with them...they didnt sound right, and I just though they'd be stolen for sure, wasnt worth the risk

With all due respect you didnt think of this Prior to throwin em in?

Well I was gonna get a tint...

Also....if they sounded good, I was gonna take the vinyl off and paint them...but they didnt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.