Want to put 20's on

you could probably do it, but it would ride very rough cause you woud have to have very low pro tires. I think 20s are too big go for like 18s. and you spelt Chrysler wrong.

This one guy on Cardomain has 20's on, but the pics aren't that great- don't know if he did any modifications to it.

2101061_5_full.jpg

you could probably do it, but it would ride very rough cause you woud have to have very low pro tires. I think 20s are too big go for like 18s. and you spelt Chrysler wrong.
93 Saturn? While you're correcting other people's spelling mistakes it could be a good idea to use words that actually exist in the English language. 'Spelt' ???

Kenny - Tire Rack dot Com probably has the same type of affair but I do know that www.DiscountTireDirect.com has a wheel fitment guide...just plug in your specific car's info and it will tell you what wheel diameter(s) you can fit on your car, what backspacing and offset measurements you'll need to fit properly, and if you go with a larger-than-stock diameter wheel/tire it'll tell you what the Plus Sizing for the bigger tires is so that your gear ratio and speedometer reading will remain true.

I want to put 20" rims on my car, it's a 1996 Chrysler LHS- has 17" stock I believe. Would I be able to do it without modification, or would I have to lift it (how much?) Thanks!
i know the newer choncords will fit 22's idk what the older ones will fit....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.