Want My Car To Shake

Just put abunch of lil midgets in the back you will shake so bad man..Haha you live in st paul so im gonna help you how much rms you running to both ur type r's?
They are kinda underpowered. They are running on an old school Phoenix Gold sub at 400x2 nominal rating and 1000x2 max.

come on guys, you need a large box and it should be ported if you want the to shake your car. Face them to the rear and give them around 1500 rms and you won't have to buy midgets, i heard they were pretty expensive.

Okay, here it is. I have 2 Alpine Type Rs in a sealed box. Will my car shake more if the subs are faced towards the front or faced to the trunk? Let me know.
I just kinda need this question to be answered. I am not really planning to buy anything new.

Well why dont you face them to the front.....try it out....then face them towards the trunk....and try it out. See which is better....every car is different!

^^^ Beat me to it!

A sealed box shouldnt make the subs sound "like a fart" if its the right size. My buddys got 2 type Rs sealed and they sound great. Could be louder but they sound fine....Ric your subs are probably blown

Build a box, and tune it low. Don't go out and buy a cheap premade ported box, as they tend to be high tuned.

To answer the question, towards the back will most likely 'shake' your car more. But if you're under powering them, and in a sealed box, you won't get much out of them anyway.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.