wanna see guts of apsm-1500

That's funny people say AP should modernized their amps. What should they do? Make it a blank with a slot for anyone and everyone's logo to be interchangeable?
amen. Don't understand the hate really... when john carr was running like 9 of them and their subs.. I got into audiopipe hugely, then their black ap line came out and it became a forum boner. I got out of audio.. and come back to this shit. btw, did you get my pm?

Man, I can't tell these from a sundown, a dc, or a crescendo.
resource.ashx

Man, I can't tell these from a sundown, a dc, or a crescendo.
That one's a lil better there

Maybe it wasnt the design of the housing it self but the logo like a big cheap PVC pipe lol and the plain *** font "Audiopipe"

Just looked trashy is all i am saying.

amen. Don't understand the hate really... when john carr was running like 9 of them and their subs.. I got into audiopipe hugely, then their black ap line came out and it became a forum boner. I got out of audio.. and come back to this shit. btw, did you get my pm?
John Carr also blew a lot of them...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.