wanna see guts of apsm-1500

I have not read where one single person said this is a great amp. Its been said that it a CHEAP amp that does rated..which has been proven by several people now. Basically the point is, the people who have tested these amps knew whatt they were getting in to. A cheap amp that probably won't last..but they don't care because they obviously had the 100 bucks to throw away. Why are the "haters" pretending people are praising this amp to be the best amp ever? No one said it was reliable, that you could beat on it dailyy and it keeps going etc.. just thatt its a cheap amp that does rated. That's the point.

nah i got it almost done i think my rcas are ****. keeps cuttin back. i need 2 new rcas and thicker power wire.....

LMAO YO! the cat is sooooo fucccckkkkin funny i swear i laugh everytime
rca's? wally world has em for 10$

and its what im here fo mayne.

I have not read where one single person said this is a great amp. Its been said that it a CHEAP amp that does rated..which has been proven by several people now. Basically the point is, the people who have tested these amps knew whatt they were getting in to. A cheap amp that probably won't last..but they don't care because they obviously had the 100 bucks to throw away. Why are the "haters" pretending people are praising this amp to be the best amp ever? No one said it was reliable, that you could beat on it dailyy and it keeps going etc.. just thatt its a cheap amp that does rated. That's the point.
Pretty much what this guy said is how it sums up my experience with my apsm 1500. Although I dont think we can talk about how reliable they are when they are only a month or two old.

exactly, people who have tested them know what they are getting into. Noobs who come on the forum probably do not realize this and won't realize it until they run into issues with it. Now, at this point they've wasted over $100 on an amp that could have been saved and put towards one that will actually last. If one is going to recommend this amp to a noob then it needs to be said that the amp is cheap for a reason. Even if it does rated, its highly likely that the amp will not sound as good as other amps nor will it be as reliable. If they are willing to accept that, fine, that's on them. But every recommendation I see for the amp doesn't point this out, just that "it does rated". Thats not much help to a noob, IMO. They need to know EXACTLY what they are spending their money on.

2%2BPENNYS.jpg

Don't know why some people don't think these amps won't be reliable,if you run the right ohm load on the right voltage it should last just as long as any other amp had my old ap 1500 for years before I sold it,he'll I still have old flea market rock wood amps that still work from 1999 if you don't beat up your equipment it should last a long time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.