wanna see guts of apsm-1500

the higher end amps like sundown will handle a lower ohm load and your paying for grade A customer service.

wangin on several thousand watts ur not gonna hear the diff.

class D power is class D power.

we are not comparing a old us amps 2000x against the ap or any other class D

Mine just arrived from CarAudioKings off ebay. I ordered it Sunday night at like 2 am (Monday morning) and it arrived before noon today on Tuesday. That is ridiculously fast for what I paid for the amp. I will be able to install it tonight and will post up my thoughts on it after installed. By the way the last amp I ran was a Sundown SAX-1200d so we will see if there is any audible differences.

Also I have been running an APSM-2075 in my Ranger for about 8 months and here is a size comparison of the two...their 2/4 channels are awesome considering the size.

IMAG0906.jpg

the higher end amps like sundown will handle a lower ohm load and your paying for grade A customer service.
wangin on several thousand watts ur not gonna hear the diff.

class D power is class D power.

we are not comparing a old us amps 2000x against the ap or any other class D
Yes and no on that though. There are other factors that will make the sound audibly different overall. I don't think this amp will be horrible by any means, but with altered tests results posted I think some may still think they are getting something a little different. Most will never notice the power difference or the alteration of the sound in the first place.

I would be interested in playing around with one, but after all the other AP tests I just don't have it in me to test any more to just be let down by what they do.

guys class D amps arent clean like class a/b so ya cant argue distortion.
cant say my 6000rms is cleaner than urs esp these days when ur playing compressed music.

i did a test in a car and let a few people hear it. 3k of class a/b and well over 4k of class D switched amps. everyone thought the class a/b was louder when it was actually the class d metered almost 2dbs louder. a/b has more impact and control of ur subs and cleaner. point is class d power diff is only on reliability and thats it...
I don't know a lot about amp circuitry, so I'm interested to hear your opinion on a bd amp, like a Rockford Fosgate fits into this comparo.

As much as people review these and vouch for them...

They still look like cheap flea market stuff. Even if they do rated I still don't think I'd purchase one. Got a little picture of a pipe on it.. lol.. they need to clean up the logo, and modernize the look a little bit.

I'm thinking just completely blank with AP on it or something

They still look like cheap flea market stuff. Even if they do rated I still don't think I'd purchase one. Got a little picture of a pipe on it.. lol.. they need to clean up the logo, and modernize the look a little bit.

no way, chrome flames, blue led vu meters, and a built in capacitator

I think they are kind of sharp looking. Flat Black, no fancy chrome or anything. Ive never owned one, but they look pretty good for the money.

They are not flashy but they're not meant to be, they're the bottom of their line. Have you seen the new stuff they're coming out with($$$$)?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.