wanna see guts of apsm-1500

Do you guys both have scientific proof these amps won't maintain a flat freq response at their tested non-clipping max power output? If so please direct me to the graphs.
Or are you just speculating like n00bs/trolls?
Where are your graphs? Or are you just speculating like a n00b/troll?

I don't need any **** graphs, spec sheets, or anyone's theoretical lab testing results. I beat the ever loving crap out of my amps and this piece of junk wouldn't last a day.

The only graph I give a rat's booty about is the one on the TermLab. And honestly, I don't even care about clipping. The subs I own eat clipping for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And brunch on Sundays.

You may now link to your butt buddy Richard Clark.

No matter what anyone says, common sense tells u what you're getting when you try to buy a 1500w amp for ~$115, so why even dispute it?

I'd never run one, plenty of ppl do. I'm with Taylor on this one in that, I dont diss anyone who has them; but obviously, you should know that you bought an inferior amp, point blank. If you're satisfied with it, that's fine. But, don't try to act like its just as good as anything else.

audiopipe sells cheap junk.....ap3k comes out. its dirty power

audiopipe amps dont do rated.... test proves it does

audiopipe amps are not on the same level as other brand amps..... the 5500 comes out

audiopipe 5500 is too expensive for it to b audiopipe. they cant win with you guys!

audiopipe sells cheap junk.....ap3k comes out. its dirty poweraudiopipe amps dont do rated.... test proves it does

audiopipe amps are not on the same level as other brand amps..... the 5500 comes out

audiopipe 5500 is too expensive for it to b audiopipe. they cant win with you guys!
well if they are that good sell your cadence and get a ton of 1500s

audiopipe sells cheap junk.....ap3k comes out. its dirty poweraudiopipe amps dont do rated.... test proves it does

well if they are that good sell your cadence and get a ton of 1500s

YOOOOO your GIF had me rolling the other night at like 3 am the cats legs make me laugh everytime. and i its a space issue id rather have 1 big amp then 4 small ones. wire to run them adds up, rcas jumpers too much to go wrong to me. but the 5500 is callin me **** right now lol i wanna try it

YOOOOO your GIF had me rolling the other night at like 3 am the cats legs make me laugh everytime. and i its a space issue id rather have 1 big amp then 4 small ones. wire to run them adds up, rcas jumpers too much to go wrong to me. but the 5500 is callin me **** right now lol i wanna try it
i understand. and are you still going to be louder than me next time we go to charlotte

They can win with me if they price the APK like the apsm's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I wouldn't mind giving one of those a run, but I can get RD/Atomic for those prices. No brainer for me.

For me they would work great ima clip the crap out of em and run em at .7 strapped just for burps only if I was gonna daily em that hard I would look else where //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.