walling off a car

anyone have any other ideas? i really wanna do this right and have a sick system but i need some ideas for the bracing of the box and such. give me some feed back!

oh ok i see what your saying. alright thanks for the tips. oh and if i have the sub facing the windshield will i need to brace the massive 75 pound sub up with something or is that not necessary?

You could build something to cradle the motor if you're worried about it putting too much stress on the front wall. But minimum double baffle for the front especially with a sub that size.

i mean ive seen someone use a 2x4 to support the magnet of the sub to help brace it up. heres something of what i mean:

just watch like the first 15 seconds of it. but should i do something like that to hold the subs up?

alright but as long as i have good enough bolts holding the sub in to enough wood then i should be fine right?
lol no you wont be.. that much moving mass even if its double baffled and bolted in will move the the box if there is no bracing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.