Walled Nissan Hardbody with SoloX 18

good to see it finally come together! i see you did something different with the port, let me know how that turns out. should be LOUD as fawk, and your seat shouldnt block the port so thats a good thing. get some vids!
I agree that the amps should be places somewhere else, little too cluttered. but good job overall, nice door pods. im not diggin the whole camo scheme though lol
Thanks man......Im really happy with what it is so far. Its REALLY loud. And it does a pretty good hairtrick....Im gonna try and get a video today but it will prolly be tomorrow because I dont really have much time to mess with it today.

Im definately gonna do something about the amps tomorrow too.

STFU tard
the truck is diff thats for sure hell as long as you like it.......

so is it loud
Thanks man. I love it and I live in Louisiana so everyone loves camo around here but I can see that ppl wouldnt like camo if they dont hunt or anything like that. But hopefully some people on the forum will be mature enough to look past the camo and focus more on the build.

And Yes....it is really loud. I dont know what it would do on the meter but it pounds and is the loudest setup that Ive had. I couldnt believe how much that kx2500 could move the sub and how much air is moving in the truck. Im happy already and Im not even done with the build. I have alot of small details that Im gonna add in the next few days.

I like it, like a few of the posts the interior isn't my cup of tea but I still think its different and I like different. My solox wall was just a plain wall. I like what you did but ya something else needs done wtih the amps. If its anything like mine was its nice and loud. Mine would do a little hair trick. This is what I did with my amp. This is in a 91 toyota x-cab
HPIM1118.jpg
That setup is nice.....got any more pics to share?

Its like he didnt know if he should be:a) an outdoorsy type with the cliche camo interior

b) a fawkin mexican with the stupid chrome wheels wrapped in some chitty super swampers and the gay decals across the side

c) a hood rat with tints and a kicker system.

It just makes no sense.
Decals are stock Nissan //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Sorry I just looked threw my pics and can't find anymore on the build I just have a couple of it finished from different angles and one vid of the hair trick. I don't know what happened to the build pics.

Again not a big camo fan but I can look past that and the install looks great. I like the doors. I actually got a guy comming with money to buy my solox today.

you know what lmsfootball?? It looks awesome. Its really fun to sit here and listen to people whine and complain about something of someone elses. If you like it, which you obviously do, then it looks good. Because you are the only one that matters. Anyways, nice build. I have heard people say that they have had problems with the kicker squares because of the corners, so I'd be curious to know how you like it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.