Wall is done! Pics!

Looks really clean, I like it. Thats what I want to do when I put in the back seats in the blazer. Did you do a "how to" or take any pix as you built it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Kind of.. But nothing posted on the internet.. You can pm or e-mail me if you have any questions however. Before you build let me know what your plans are and I'll help ya with some tips!

Looks really clean, I like it. Thats what I want to do when I put in the back seats in the blazer. Did you do a "how to" or take any pix as you built it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Kind of.. But nothing posted on the internet.. You can pm or e-mail me if you have any questions however. Before you build let me know what your plans are and I'll help ya with some tips!

last time I scored I was running a performance teknique cheapo doin 300rms to each speaker hitting a 142.9. Now I've doubled the power with 600rms to each speaker and a dclass JBL but I haven't scored it yet.. Hopefully a 145 atleast.. It's ALOT louder!

get an epicenter if you dont already have one youll be suprised looks good though if it sounds good to you don't chnage it based on what other people are sayin

usaci mic. Yea its the termlab. I wish I had pics of that show it was awesome.. They had a green number digital read-out on a flat screen monitor.. So which ever one that is..

The system does sound very good but the freakin jeep rattles like i'm dragging tin cans behind me! I'm starting the deadening process very soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dude, sweet jeep. Cool setup as well.

P.S. A little off topic, but do you have any pictures of your exhuast and how the piping runs? If you can take a few, PM me or send me and email with them. beck_213 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks.

Dude, sweet jeep. Cool setup as well.
P.S. A little off topic, but do you have any pictures of your exhuast and how the piping runs? If you can take a few, PM me or send me and email with them. beck_213 AT hotmail DOT com. Thanks.
Uploading to photobucket now.. I'll let you know when done

nice wall and jeep most def. does it way it down awhole lot in the back?

some fi btl's would look nice in there:naughty:
It doesn't way it down in the back.. Another 10 pounds back there and you would notice a little sag but I have brand new rusty's off road full leaf packs in the rear..

And yea the fi's would prolly be louder too but I got a real good deal on these

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.