Walk-through < 8 15's

well being a thug is better then being an E-thug like yourself.
I will see you at the shows and then you can see how much of a thug I am:D
E-thug??

You're the one making the harassment calls. You're so cool, I wish I was like you and your 157 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

E-thug??
You're the one making the harassment calls. You're so cool, I wish I was like you and your 157 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
harassment calls?? yes thats right 157 sealed on the dash and proud of it:D

if your talking about me hell no travis has been on my **** list since he lied strait to my face about giving james several checks.then i called james right then and he said hell no he never bought **** from me.then travis still tried to lie more about it.another thing is all he does is talk ****.I tried to be nice but all he does is run his mouth. so we will see how much he runs his mouth face to face //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
You are still stuck on that huh? What's funny is, you still took my check, which was chump change anyway, you didn't say **** to my face other than, "it is what it is", so two thumbs up to you and your huge ego on trying to out me for some stupid **** nobody but yourself seems to care about.

You are still stuck on that huh? What's funny is, you still took my check, which was chump change anyway, you didn't say **** to my face other than, "it is what it is", so two thumbs up to you and your huge ego on trying to out me for some stupid **** nobody but yourself seems to care about.
so $560 is chump change to you? well **** you should of brought some of that chump change with you instead of a bull **** check.yeah i dont like people that lie to my face.

harassment calls?? yes thats right 157 sealed on the dash and proud of it:D
Yes, harassment spouts! You are the one that came into my thread and always have to say some stupid **** like, "let's see what happens when you run your mouth at a show". If your ego is honestly that huge that you have anger issues which you need to express in a public forum, then you need therapy. I will run my mouth all I want. Who cares.

Coming from Daren and many others, the last show was a mess, uncordinated, and disorgamized. So the only way I will go is if someone else is hosting them.

so $560 is chump change to you? well **** you should of brought some of that chump change with you instead of a bull **** check.yeah i dont like people that lie to my face.
Shoulda, woulda, coulda. No thanks.

I lied straight to your face and you didn't do NOTHING??? Them kids with you seemed to idolize me. All I kept hearing was, "that's the dude with that loud white truck!!" , "that's the dude!!", "now I remember him". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Shoulda, woulda, coulda. No thanks.
I lied straight to your face and you didn't do NOTHING??? Them kids with you seemed to idolize me. All I kept hearing was, "that's the dude with that loud white truck!!" , "that's the dude!!", "now I remember him". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
oh I will ! as for the kids with me they new you werent **** because i told them your a jackass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

your truck might have sounded loud but wasent

come on travis enough is enough...

yes... I bought a van that was previously owned.....(BY CHEVY)

and speakers owned by (KONOKI)

and i will take (MY) chevy van to (EVERY) show in colorado and win! and i will do it with (MY) previously owned subs

I really hope your at at least one show this year so my 4 18s can put up a higher number than your 8 (TRAVIS) 15s,

they are (TRAVIS) SUBS RIGHT? :eek:oh thats right, they are subs you bought just like everyone else....

just make sure you roll up in your (TRAVIS MOBILE) so everyone knows that its your ride.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

really? just let the man build is f u c k i n g truck
I feel the same way bro. Sadly, with as dysfunctional as people are and grudge holding, my thread will most likely continue to be covered with the feces of fellow hobbyists from this state because I am a liar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Steve, this is the 2nd time I reach out to make a 'mens' with you, so my apologies. If you are man enough to accept it and forgive and forget then cool! If not, then make another thread strictly to the poo slinging you have against me.

The ball is in your court now.

come on travis enough is enough...
yes... I bought a van that was previously owned.....(BY CHEVY)

and speakers owned by (KONOKI)

and i will take (MY) chevy van to (EVERY) show in colorado and win! and i will do it with (MY) previously owned subs

I really hope your at at least one show this year so my 4 18s can put up a higher number than your 8 (TRAVIS) 15s,

they are (TRAVIS) SUBS RIGHT? :eek:oh thats right, they are subs you bought just like everyone else....

just make sure you roll up in your (TRAVIS MOBILE) so everyone knows that its your ride.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
First and foremost... **** you.

Second off, what's with all the parenthesis? 30 years old and never figured out what they are used for? You also still never quite mastered the use of "your" and "you're". But who can blame you, you're (as in, you are) a gimped retard. Leave his ****ing thread alone already.

I feel the same way bro. Sadly, with as dysfunctional as people are and grudge holding, my thread will most likely continue to be covered with the feces of fellow hobbyists from this state because I am a liar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
the truth shall set you free travis.glad you admit it now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.