VSS Wire/ CarPlay DMH-W4660NEX

Participant count
  • Participant list

bterrell128

CarAudio.com Newbie
I just installed a Pioneer unit in my 2015 Ford Taurus SHO, and my question is it is popping up saying that I need to attach the VSS. This is no big deal because I plan on taking it out again to do a couple more house keeping jobs on my install after making sure everything is working correctly. So I need to know what wire I need to attach this to on my car because I can not find any information.

The only other problem I am having(and this might be due to the first problem) is that Wireless Apple CarPlay will not play sound from Spotify until I go to another source first. The song will play, but no sound. Switch it to regular radio or Sirius it works like a charm, but until I do it does not.

I used the idatalink MFT1, RR2, and Sat1 for the install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...