Volume is low but audio is very loud

thanks, I'll play around with it later. is it bad for the EQ to be at powerful aside from the fact that it ruins the balance of audio such as in my case?
theres bands of EQ, go to your custom and on the further most left side those all control the bass frequencies, its no different then using bass boost. as long as that side is tamed, you can do whatever the hell you want on the middle and right side. Always custom EQ, never use the presets.

theres bands of EQ, go to your custom and on the further most left side those all control the bass frequencies, its no different then using bass boost. as long as that side is tamed, you can do whatever the hell you want on the middle and right side. Always custom EQ, never use the presets.
thanks, got a suggestion on a good EQ for bass heavy songs? like hiphop/stuff like that

thanks, got a suggestion on a good EQ for bass heavy songs? like hiphop/stuff like that
again FLAT on any bass frequencies period or else you'll blow everything up literally. On non bass frequencies, just play around, doesnt take a rocket scientist to play around.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.