Voltmeter wired directly to amp?

The EE that didn't even know how to test a ground.With a ****** mini van.

A 1994 caravan

John Kuthe...
Well that's a pretty nice lookin '94 Caravan ! But wait until you see my '16 Grand caravan ! Oh i feel so masculine right now !!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif can you imagine i had to get rid of my '16 WRX for that pile of crap !? My girlfriend owe me that forever !! Just cant wait to get it banging though ! At least i will still play with something when i get the DSP, shallow mount 12" and all that !

Respect the Grand Caravan dude !

Well that's a pretty nice lookin '94 Caravan ! But wait until you see my '16 Grand caravan ! Oh i feel so masculine right now !!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif can you imagine i had to get rid of my '16 WRX for that pile of crap !? My girlfriend owe me that forever !! Just cant wait to get it banging though ! At least i will still play with something when i get the DSP, shallow mount 12" and all that !
Respect the Grand Caravan dude !
I had Baby painted. She was red to start with but her paint was getting icky so I did some perfunctory body work and got Earl Sheib's best $800 paint job! She looked like a big Tonka truck just after painting her!

I'm gonna have Baby II painted red too, when I can. Right now I'm spending a lot on the audio system install, etc.

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.