All aluminum subwoofer enclosure one of a kind box

TUkingz

I just got this box built for my 15's it's a one of a kind box it's all aluminum I know I'm probably the only one to have one in my city it hit's really hard way much harder than my wood box but the I'm just showing it off wanting different reviews tell me what y'all think

It's welded? Oh that *****.

Would be better if it was machined with drilled holes and threaded for capscrews. Countersink them. Would look much cleaner too. 1/2" aluminum would be better, but prob heavier. As you cab see, I'm a CNC machinist myself.

i was going to do my front wall with 1" Al but it was almost $600 for the piece, and steel was like 500lbs for 1"

box looks sweet

i agree maybe a little polish

Oh yeah the box is still under construction still have to get the welds grinned down and also have to be polished but the quarter inch aluminum is holding up pretty good no unwanted vibration or nothing couldn't be anymore happier with the box

With the aluminum box it sends the bass way more better than my old wood box ever did it's sound way better and hits a lot harder I'll say aluminum is the way to go if you'll planning on building another box I'll say go with aluminum trust me it's worth it

I preciate that and imma get it polish soon and I'll say go with a quarter inch thick aluminum plate that's what I got it not that expensive, not that heavy and it hold the bass to be just good solid bass without unwanted vibration

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.