Volfenhag ZX4712 sub

A guy at my school here had 2 of them and I was in science class which is closest to the road and he came buy you could feel it, hear it,and everyone in the class stood up to see who it was. Alot of the people might disagree but those are probaly SPL only. For 90 buck you cannot beat that. He was pushing them if I remember correctly with a precision power amp. It banged though, I never got in the car or beside it just heard it in school.

i need to know the sound quality of this sub and if anybody has experience with it currenty i am using a XTANT 603 and want to use the sub in 2ohm which would at least give 360watts rms for my sub channel

guys how about the kicker compVR 12 given 400watts rms?

I used to own one, they're great for discovering if you like subs or not, they do sound somewhat tight, and do put out a lot. But then again, it's 10% product, 90% install.

guys where do you get the shivas anay websites? im looking for a DVC subwoofer to be powered by may xtant amp 360rms in 2 ohms.

options are:

1. rockford hx2 12inch

2. kicker compVR 12inch

3. volfenhag zx4712 12inch

4. performance tecknique icbm5712

any suggestion for a single 12 inch dvc sub wihin the 100-200 range?

bootleg you have a jbl 1200.1, how is it that your hitting 350 rms and 700 max? im confused isnt it 600w rms at 4 ohms?!!?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Originally posted by bootleg The 4 ohm rating is a little under, as well as the one ohm, the based their results off the 2 ohm rating.
huh?!

Those are JBL's ratings..

are you talking about JBL? those ratings are slightly underrated..., how is you shiva wired?

the jbl amp does not put out anymore power at 1 ohm than 2 ohms. look in the manual. the amp is slightly underrated though. and he has to be runnin his Shiva at 4 or 16 ohms and im sure it is hooked up paralel for a 4 ohm load which the amp will give the sub 600 watts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.