volfenhag tuning

why the fuck did you PM me?... dont ever PM me again you crappy sub using ***. I know you think I am hot but I dont swing that way. At least not sober..

You Fucking ***

So, you flamed with a worthless post and you got butthurt because he sent you an angry PM? Great reasoning.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Thank you for those absolutely worthless posts, all this forum has proven to be so far is a place for shitheads to ramble on about how much dick everyone's stuff blows. So I guess I'll go with my gut from here on and **** trying to get help from you piss-ants. pzz
From what I've seen, if you don't ask stupid questions and search before you post a new thread, you won't get stupid answers, but there are the occasional douchebags like him.

As said, they are loud but sound shitty. Ported, tuned high.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.