voicecoil wiring options

to get a 2 ohm load from 2 DVC8s, you just parallel all the coils, basically, attach all the positives together and all the negatives together and stick them in the amp

hey, i ahve a question for you- i have four audiobahn AW1006T 10'' subwoofers and four amps. can you help me on wiring them?.. They have dual lug terminals and its really confusing

hey how would you wire a pioneer ts-w305 dvc? its 800watt max and 400watt nominal, 2 or 8 ohm impedance dvc. i have a 800watt 2 channel amp, its bridged. the amp is not really a good name brand but it works really good. i dont know if its wired right and i want to get every little bit out of it? thanks

hey how would you wire a pioneer ts-w305 dvc? its 800watt max and 400watt nominal, 2 or 8 ohm impedance dvc. i have a 800watt 2 channel amp, its bridged. the amp is not really a good name brand but it works really good. i dont know if its wired right and i want to get every little bit out of it? thanks

I would wire it to a 4 Ohm mono (if able). What is the Ohm level of each VC???? Here is a web site you can input your stuff in and it will give you ALL you different options

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/wiringwizard.asp

hey i dont know it or i dont know what to look for. i bought the sub brand new from the flee market so you dont really get any information on it. the guy there put the sub in a band pass box and wired it, i dont know how he did it and i haven't had the time to take it apart. I'm not positive if it is dvc or single. but you can go to pioneer.com and look at either one it says all of the stats. the Pioneer TS-W305C has a 4 ohm impedance,

Pioneer TS-W305 DVC has a 2 or 8 ohm impedance dvc. i dont under stand everything about subs so i need some help fast. these are both of the subs and one of them hast to be mine. what kind of mono amp? thanks

There seems to be a few answers on 2 DVC 8s. Ive seen 1,2,4,8,and 32 as options... are all of these true? I would like to get 2 shivas @ 4 ohms but I doubt that is possable.

Im having trouble trying to wire up 3 jl 10w6 subwoofers to a 2 channel PPI PC2150 amp. The subs are 6 ohm dvc's. Im trying to bridge my amp so that I can run 600 watts into all three subs.

I have the three subs wired in series. According to Jlaudio.com, this should be a 4ohm configuration.

When I try to bridge my amp (+ of one channel - of the other channel), there's no sound coming out from the subs. But when I hook up the subs to just one of the amp's channel, it works. Both channels of the amp works just fine. Its just that Im having trouble to trying bridge the amp.

Should I wire the subs in parallel or series? What ohm load should the subs be wired into in order to be bridgeable on the pc2150 amp? Or is just that my amp cant handle 3 (6ohm dvc)subs.

Here are the specs of my amp

Power Output:4 ohms 150W x 2

Power Output:2 ohms 300W x 2

Power Output:4 ohms Bridged Mono 600W x 1

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanx!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.