Vocals out of taramps amp

More info please. Speakers and HU.
Stock head unit and sundown sa 12s for subwoofers. My installer put the amp in and we could hear tons of vocals out of the subwoofers..so he put a 50hz RCA crossover adapter on it at the amp as it's all he had and it stopped the vocals for now, but I want my freq around 80

Stock head unit and sundown sa 12s for subwoofers. My installer put the amp in and we could hear tons of vocals out of the subwoofers..so he put a 50hz RCA crossover adapter on it at the amp as it's all he had and it stopped the vocals for now, but I want my freq around 80
Go through this thread

Guess the installer doesn't know what a low pass and high pass filter is. Plus... Stock head unit lmao. Definitely find someone else to touch your gear because your current installer already has major red flags.

Guess the installer doesn't know what a low pass and high pass filter is. Plus... Stock head unit lmao. Definitely find someone else to touch your gear because your current installer already has major red flags.
He said he adjusted the filters with it being all the way down and it didn't make a difference, so he put a 50hz RCA filter on it ?
I don't get what the stock head unit would have to do with anything, I'm getting amazing bass... Just at 50hz

He said he adjusted the filters with it being all the way down and it didn't make a difference, so he put a 50hz RCA filter on it ?
I don't get what the stock head unit would have to do with anything, I'm getting amazing bass... Just at 50hz
Read the whole thread start to finish im dead serious just read the whole thing. Its your exact issue in a nutshell and the solution and how happy he was after the solution before the shop fked him over.

Attachments

• 20200120_183306.jpg
    20200120_183306.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 734
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.