visonik 4000xd??? help

Participant count
  • Participant list
i pluged it up and it never worked!!! i hope i dont get screwed i have 2 k2400's batt

stock alt
Those with proper cables, install, and everything in between, for your electrical should be just fine for that amplifier. I know I've ran more power than that on two comparable batteries with stock alternator. However, a couple runs of 1/0 cables, Big 3, and keeping an eye on voltage was of course done while doing so.

IIRC the Visonik 4kW amplifier won't produce near 4kW unless voltage is up there in the 16V area. But the possibility of maybe ~250A draw was/is there for you (which would be cake for a pair of Kinetik HC2400s, as long as you take care of 'em over time), depending on what impedance you wired the amplifier to. I'll have to double check on that current draw though, that could be a little high TBH, depending on what load the amplifier would see because of your driver(s), VC impedance, and how you chose to wire it/them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.