Visceral Sound Prototypes

Is that a rubber surround? How many spiders,what size? How many layers on coil what material? How wide are the slugs on the motor?
Send me an email in the morning and I'll answer all/any questions

sales@visceralsound.net

Might have to look into these.
Please do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

im in if i can get good prices
Are you on the Facebook Trollerdome?

if not just send me a message on here when you're free.

good luck with ur ventures...
Thanks Dean

Look pretty nice!!
I agree

lookin good but drop the push terminals for direct leads..lookin forward to seeing price and demos
Main reason we wen't with push was for the pure fact of "Ease of access" given someone who doesn't know much about wiring they'd need to wire multiple woofers together with the wire strands vs a simple wire in the push terminals.

Prices shall be very nice (All I really want to leave it at right now as I'm on the edge)

And I should have the 12" proto in the video in person with a box designed by @%1; for some daily driver tests (protos will be made for others for testing)

Need someone to test? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif I have 10kw on tap in my Pilot
I have a few guys picked out currently but stay tuned.

Dang, these look nice. Obviously specs may change when production models are cemented, but what kind of box space you lookin for on these? If these will like boxes as small as DC-esque, I'm definitely in.

^^^ I bet a cavi is one of em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'll do a 50 with em too if you want!
Hah, maybe I think he's done with Trunk cars this season next season might be walls for him.

Dang, these look nice. Obviously specs may change when production models are cemented, but what kind of box space you lookin for on these? If these will like boxes as small as DC-esque, I'm definitely in.
Jason Evans (Mobile_Enclosures) is working his magic on a box blueprint for the prototype 12" we have some secret squirrel stuff in the works keep tuned in!

59044_10151518104687729_1396738989_n.jpg

Just got the 12" in person thing is 65lbs and is a beast ignore my thumb, ca.com peeps on facebook seem to think my thumb looks broken just doing a size compare.

whats the rating on this tank?
2,000 conservative sir :v

****. That looks awesome.
I agree, excited to get the box made for it.

OMG YOUR THUMB!!!
Yeah, ratings? Make any progress on box sizing?
2k conservative and once @Moble_Enclosurs ; gets back to me on his scientificness I'll post final box specs, I'll also need to get the spider pack changed on the production woofer so final box sizes might change here's a preview of the box I'll be using with this v1 proto

154328_489575164406469_1831565583_n.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.