viper remote kills batteries??

Participant count
  • Participants list
maybe your accidentally holding a button down alot of the time? your using cheap batteries? you have a lemon remote? the remote just overall *****?

I had a remote that was doing that so I opened it up to look at the traces and contacts. There was some type of residue from a previous cleaning or whatever. I took alcohol and a cotton swab to everything and followed it up with a dry swab. That fixed my problem.

Had this type of traces.

DSC_3044.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

피크를 사용하지 않을 계획입니다.
Is there an external fuse mounted near that amp going to it? If so, make sure it is not grounding out some how. Frayed wire touching ground or...
Usually when you shop for a replacement harness for your model, you will find the pictures may show you in what pins your wires go to.
Actually, I think I had the adjustment knob turned down while I was setting gain! Rookie mistake
I dont see a Username and date on any of these pics that the FOR SALE Rules Should Apply. Are these pics off Ebay?? Place those with the pics so...

About this thread

Audio4ever

10+ year member
Box Chevy Boi
Audio4ever
Maryland
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date