SOLD Viper 2500D, Hifonics Boltar & Vulcan Series VIII

psycho72
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
As far as trades go I am looking for an efficient bass amp with a small foot print (no bigger than 18" largest dim). I need a single channel amp that is putting out 1000 watts at 1 or 4 ohms. Whatever nice you got and wanna get rid of. Also interested in a nice headunit.

I have for sale (prices are OBO and do not include shipping) or trade

Viper 2500D (2500x1@2Ohms) - $350 kinda firm - Ikesound Refurb, never used just powered on to make sure it worked, has all parts/panels and looks brand new.

Hifonics Boltar Series VIII (200x2@4Ohms, 350x2@2Ohms, 700x1@4Ohms) - $225 OBO - This is an old school amp I have had for a long time a good 6 years of which it spent on a shelf collecting dust not being used. The amp functions perfectly, has all plugs and looks great for its age.

Hifonics Vulcan Series VIII (50x2@4Ohms, 100x2@2Ohms) - $100 OBO - bought off ebay, powered on and put to speakers to make sure it worked and opened to make sure all looked okay, and it looks fine. I'm not an electician but there was nothing scary in it like burns, bubbling caps, dead bug bodies, food or drink. Has the same caps as my other series VIII so I don't guess that it has ever been in for repairs but what do I know. Visually the same as the other Hifonics.

psychofunk-4SaAllHF.JPG

psychofunk-4SaHFBol.JPG

psychofunk-4SaHFVul.JPG

psychofunk-4SaVip.JPG

psychofunk-4SaVip2.JPG

psychofunk-4SaVip3.JPG

what's the dimensions on that amp? i may have an offer for ya.
The dims are big....ummm...I think I measured 25 inchs longs including the feet, I can measure later tonight

NO LONGER NEED AN AMP (I got a baby viper for a good deal) TRADE FOR THE FOLLOWING

Spectrum Damplifier

Nice HU with detachable face

Fiberglass (I need to build a box in my spare tire well)

Sex with your best friends mom (I like MILF)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Still have the d2500.1? Pm me I'm interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.