vetkilr---watch out!!

Wow. Just because vetkilr is "well-known" has a problem.. that is HIS problem. Almost everyone automatically backs him. This was the sellers fault. The buyer was expecting a working amp. He didn't pay 230bux for an amp, that he would have to have Kicker fix it. Both parties at fault.

Edit: Nothing againist Vetkilr. Just stating a point about "well-known" people.
I know Joel, had dinner with him actually. He wasted his gas to go get some asian starbucks for me and some friends, him included not having a CLUE What to expect. Drove across town for dinner, wasted his money on a small ass meet in Orlando. He wouldnt jip somebody on a product is my point, he has no reason to take someones money, he has his own //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

To all who say I am "retarded", a "noob", and all of the other insulting remarks...

LISTEN

When you schedule time in a shop for 2 weeks to get $3,000 worth of work done, and the one thing that doesn't work is your amp, you tend to want to fix the amp IMMEDIATELY if you can. Yeah, if all I cared about was sending it in and waiting 2 more months to get it back and that was fine, then, sure, I just would have sent it to Kicker.

BUT

The Kicker dealer I took it to said the included Kicker certificate that was obviously done on a copy machine and the lack of the appropriate sticker would get me nowhere on trying to have the warranty honored. ALSO, I would have to pay shipping to get it shipped in and HOPE that they would do something.

AND LASTLY

the rocket cyantist that says I should have sent it back to vetkilr is no rocket scientist. Vetkilr had my $230, and he shipped me a dead amp. Am I going to send the amp back to him and hope on a prayer that he sends me back my money or in some other way fixes the situation? Who is the retard now?

I had the shop try to fix it because I did not want to waste more time in getting my system going, and in all likelihood, sending the amp to Kicker or back to Vetkilr would not result in getting the issue resolved anyway.

When you advertise a working amp, take someone's money, and then send him a dead amp, I believe you do a little more than say,"Your gripe is with Kicker, not me." But then, I sell B2B for a living and care about the value of what I am selling to my customer.

To all who say I am "retarded", a "noob", and all of the other insulting remarks...
LISTEN

When you schedule time in a shop for 2 weeks to get $3,000 worth of work done, and the one thing that doesn't work is your amp, you tend to want to fix the amp IMMEDIATELY if you can. Yeah, if all I cared about was sending it in and waiting 2 more months to get it back and that was fine, then, sure, I just would have sent it to Kicker.

BUT

The Kicker dealer I took it to said the included Kicker certificate that was obviously done on a copy machine and the lack of the appropriate sticker would get me nowhere on trying to have the warranty honored. ALSO, I would have to pay shipping to get it shipped in and HOPE that they would do something.

AND LASTLY

the rocket cyantist that says I should have sent it back to vetkilr is no rocket scientist. Vetkilr had my $230, and he shipped me a dead amp. Am I going to send the amp back to him and hope on a prayer that he sends me back my money or in some other way fixes the situation? Who is the retard now?

I had the shop try to fix it because I did not want to waste more time in getting my system going, and in all likelihood, sending the amp to Kicker or back to Vetkilr would not result in getting the issue resolved anyway.

When you advertise a working amp, take someone's money, and then send him a dead amp, I believe you do a little more than say,"Your gripe is with Kicker, not me." But then, I sell B2B for a living and care about the value of what I am selling to my customer.

1. If you are having 3 grand worth of work done, you dont buy used equipment.

2. Kickers turn-around time is 2 weeks.

3. Your "Kicker Dealer" has no clue what he's talking about. He wanted your money.

4. Sending it back to Vetkilr, would have had it resolved, hes NOT OUT TO SCAM YOU.

5. He may of advertised a working amp, but you knew it was a refurb, you knew it was in the box straight from factory, not opened. You took the chance of it being a good refurb.

6. You ****ed up, you didn't take the correct steps to have it fixed, or taken care of. You could have shipped the amp to a middle man, him hold it until you get the second amp Joel had, thn when you give word you got the amp, middle man ships the bad one to Joel.

You ****ed up.

Your spending 3000 on work then why the hell are u buying refurb stuff off a forum. And How is vet pose to know that a amp doesnt work it was a refurb from the factory. no one on here selling a new or refurbed gear is hooking it up and testing it, get real. DO u want someone opening up something u paid for to test it cmon.. How would the guy installing it no why it didnt work, why would he just open it up and be like this is wats wrong. You Shoulda just contacted vet first or called kicker. I understand ur pissed i would be too but **** happens, be more patient

1. If you are having 3 grand worth of work done, you dont buy used equipment.2. Kickers turn-around time is 2 weeks.

3. Your "Kicker Dealer" has no clue what he's talking about. He wanted your money.

4. Sending it back to Vetkilr, would have had it resolved, hes NOT OUT TO SCAM YOU.

5. He may of advertised a working amp, but you knew it was a refurb, you knew it was in the box straight from factory, not opened. You took the chance of it being a good refurb.

6. You ****ed up, you didn't take the correct steps to have it fixed, or taken care of. You could have shipped the amp to a middle man, him hold it until you get the second amp Joel had, thn when you give word you got the amp, middle man ships the bad one to Joel.

You ****ed up.

Saywhat,

You guys all know Joel, I don't. All I knew him by was that he sent me a dead amp. So I guess I should have known HES NOT OUT TO SCAM ME.

His previous post outright lies and says I didn't ask him for a tracking number. I did, and he didn't ship it to me the day he said he would. See below:

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvermagnum

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetkilr

Quote:

Did you ship the amp yet?

I work 7-7p til fri then Im off.

Will ship fri. and then pm you with it.

Joel

Remember this?

Will ship early next week and pm you Trackin number.

Oh well...

Yeah,did think the money would clear til toady or thurs(ysuallt takes 3-4 days) and then I ship thur or fri.

I shipped MickeyBs on thurs and his still got to him on Weds. Which is when yours will be there so really it wont cost you any more days.

I guess its easy to slam someone you don't know and defend someone you do, I understand.

Your spending 3000 on work then why the hell are u buying refurb stuff off a forum. And How is vet pose to know that a amp doesnt work it was a refurb from the factory. no one on here selling a new or refurbed gear is hooking it up and testing it, get real. DO u want someone opening up something u paid for to test it cmon.. How would the guy installing it no why it didnt work, why would he just open it up and be like this is wats wrong. You Shoulda just contacted vet first or called kicker. I understand ur pissed i would be too but **** happens, be more patient

Because I had already spent more than I wanted to and tried to save a little cash?

Why does this even matter?

LISTEN

BUT

AND LASTLY

Im only gonna deal with us ok.

You obviously went by what your friends told you and thus we are where we are.

I was upfront from the beginning.

1.)Apparently Kicker refurbs come with copy's of manuals and such cause thats what my KX 2500.1 I just got has.......

2.)The point of buying from individuals and not retail or dealers is that if there are problems it might take longer then usually to resolve cause you cant go to the corner and return said product and get refund.

3.)I stated the amp was a BNIB refurb from kicker they come with 90 day warr. the amp was still under that when you got it til I believe 8/25 or 8/28. Plenty of time for me to get fixed.

4.)You stated Earlier 7/26 you were at a friends shoppe gettin your system installed and already had 3 JL audio amps in your car and now your saying that you had a appointment 2 weeks inadvance to get $3,000.00 in audio to get installed at said friends shoppe?Story changin again or is it me?

You went to all this trouble to shame me, go all around me,never really wanted me to help fix the amp in the first place(more then likely wasnt broke) and all for what???

What is your end game?

Im to Old for this and really want to watch football and go to sleep,cause Im gonna try and put my box and Kicker amps(the other 650.4 in [hope it works:rolleyes: ]and a KX2500.1.So I need my rest.

Sorry to seem harsh but to me it seems like you did what you wanted to do and now you are tryin to ruin my name all because you didnt want to come through me in the first place??

Or am I wrong again.

silvermag = ultimate noobx

3g's worth of stuff and want to buy used....who r u kidding...next time buy from ikesound if u want something u want to fix

vetkilr is a good guy...

Saywhat,
You guys all know Joel, I don't. All I knew him by was that he sent me a dead amp. So I guess I should have known HES NOT OUT TO SCAM ME.

His previous post outright lies and says I didn't ask him for a tracking number. I did, and he didn't ship it to me the day he said he would. See below:

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vetkilr

Quote:

Did you ship the amp yet?

I work 7-7p til fri then Im off.

Will ship fri. and then pm you with it.

Joel

Remember this?

Will ship early next week and pm you Trackin number.

Oh well...

Yeah,did think the money would clear til toady or thurs(ysuallt takes 3-4 days) and then I ship thur or fri.

I shipped MickeyBs on thurs and his still got to him on Weds. Which is when yours will be there so really it wont cost you any more days.

I guess its easy to slam someone you don't know and defend someone you do, I understand.
Yep..............

I remember because of your post count I told my wife to make sure it cleard before I shipped and it didnt clear when I thought thus takin a couple days longer.

My bad...........I dont like fightin...its not me.

Saywhat,

seems to me your story changed, from what he posted. I dont KNOW Joel, he merely came to a meet and hung out for a couple hours. I know him from one afternoon, nothing more. By all means, if I thought he did this on PURPOSE, id bash the living **** out of him.....but I KNOW he didnt, hes not like that, and you know this from just MEETING him once.

silvermag = ultimate noobx3g's worth of stuff and want to buy used....who r u kidding...next time buy from ikesound if u want something u want to fix

vetkilr is a good guy...

Thankx 80.

Im out of this.

Ill read it tomorrow if I can sleep.

Id hope this wasnt gonna happen but if you sell sooner or latr somethin will.

Dude wish you would have just let me know when it happend.I usually give evryone my Phone number.

Hell I just bought a power HX2 12" from a guy on here Fri after work cash........

Never had this problem once sellin Mustang parts..........guess dealin with electrical stuff like this is gonna happen??

OT: Joel, im pullin the 302 this weekend. its getting gaskets and seals all around. Rear main seal is gunna be the biggest pain I think.
lol

I had to change one (rear seal)under my 68 one time...........tranny fluid FTL.

That stuff doesnt taste so good:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

silvermagnum

10+ year member
Silver Magnum '05 RT
silvermagnum
West Des Moines
Start date
Participants
Who Replied