Very Quick Question About Tuning Boxes

Man, if someone could do this for me really quick im going to start on my box as soon as you post it up. I really need this done, please help me out guys

first off, the height of the port should be 15.5" (I had the cell referenced, you must have deleted it).

and unless you add a corner to the port it won't be that long.

without adding a bend to the port (one straight wall, stopping 4" short of the back wall), i get:

4.14 ft^3 @ 36.33 Hz

you need to learn how to use WinISD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

thank you so much dude, i know well ive only had a few days to mess with WinISD and im leavin this friday so after work everyday im workin on this box and trying to get all the little things fixed on my truck, i just put an escalade front end on it and between trying to make brackets for that and this and work I dont have any other time. you have been so much help to me thanks so much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.