Very Important Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

TheRookie
10+ year member

pm me
Im looking at speakers...I have two 12inch Alpine Type Rs with a soon to be jbl 1200.1...ive already have a Massive Rs 50 hooked up to them and they sounded great but i can barley hear the lyrics...i jus want speakers not comps that sound nice and can keep up wit my bass...i have a honda civic 01...so its 6.5 all around...another question...ppl jus told me to put speakers only in my front but that would ****..because ppl in the back couldnt hear the music as well as i could...and could i still have the factory speakers workin in the back also? i have around 125 for speakers...should i jus get 6.5 all around or 6.5s up front and keep my stock speakers goin in the back?

if you can't really heard the lyrics and you don't want components you will probably need to amp the front speakers, though a nice new set will help, your hu relaly can't power them that well, if you do keep the factory speakers they wont hold a prayer agaisnt your new ones, , but whether you want the poeple in the back to hear it or not is up to you.

I jus want something for cheap that will make it sound better...i dont have to buy a brand new amp for that...i have an eclipse 5243..they would power the speakers i might buy and get louder than my stock ones..wouldnt they?

yeah they should, well they'd atleast sound a whole lot better doing it, it depends on a lot of different stuff, but you should be fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.