very important-i need help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

_YaN_v3

hi people as you can see this is my fist topic that i´m creating in this page nd the reason why i am writing is the following:

i just bought two xt15 from a local dealer here in panama they are pretty heavy and i got a rockford fosgate 801s(i need to get more power right?) while i get a bigger amp also i got 4 6´´speakers that are going to be hook up to a kicker zx460 i have 2 bullet tweeters and well this is the big deal

1-what is the best amp that i could get for the xt´s(power and good price) ?

2- i was cheking info on the web regarding the zx460 and i check something about playing with the watts how can i do that?

3-what is going to be the best config for the ohms of the subs i mean like the wiring configuration to the amp.?

4-all this system is going to be install in a toyota 4runner

any suggestion regarding the power source like batteries alt etc

in advance thank you very much for your help!!!

hi people as you can see this is my fist topic that i´m creating in this page nd the reason why i am writing is the following:
i just bought two xt15 from a local dealer here in panama they are pretty heavy and i got a rockford fosgate 801s(i need to get more power right?) while i get a bigger amp also i got 4 6´´speakers that are going to be hook up to a kicker zx460 i have 2 bullet tweeters and well this is the big deal

1-what is the best amp that i could get for the xt´s(power and good price) ?

2- i was cheking info on the web regarding the zx460 and i check something about playing with the watts how can i do that?

3-what is going to be the best config for the ohms of the subs i mean like the wiring configuration to the amp.?

4-all this system is going to be install in a toyota 4runner

any suggestion regarding the power source like batteries alt etc

in advance thank you very much for your help!!!

I need a couple specs from you.

1)what is the voice coil configure of the XT subs?

2)what is the RMS power they can handle?

3)If you stay within reason on the power you wont need a battery or alt upgrade, although a good battery can help not hurt.

Answer these and I can help you more.

I need a couple specs from you.1)what is the voice coil configure of the XT subs?

2)what is the RMS power they can handle?

3)If you stay within reason on the power you wont need a battery or alt upgrade, although a good battery can help not hurt.

Answer these and I can help you more.
hi first of all thank you for your reply and well the xt15 crossfire subs that i have are 1.8 ohm well at least that is what its says in the techsheet and to be honest with you i don´t know that much regarding sound so i hoped that is the answer for your question the amps are 1500rms each one also this info is in the techsheet i found the info regarding the alt of the truck is 120 amp

the budget well i want something good and not that expensive it can be like 1000 the most maybe a little bit more

thank you again in advance!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.