SOLD Very High End Amps-subs/Mid level also

dadon
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
missouri
Alright... I have been blessed with the news that I will be a father here in 7 months, so I guess you know what that means. My system dreams will be going on hold. So thats right all this stuff that I bought will be sold, and I will jump back into later on down the road. Thank you for all that have gotten me great deals on equipment, and have bought the various things from me, I will have to chill out for a while on the spending and what not. So with that said I have some very good amps and some subs for sale that have to go! I have priced them fair so please don't low ball me, but good offers are always welcome.

Soundstream Tarantula Monoblock: No this is not the stuff that you see now, not the tra series or any of the new post buy out stuff. This was before all that, its pure power, pure eye candy, pure sq. This amp does not have a scratch on it anywhere, not even on the bottom! 10/10 cosmetically and mechanically! This amp has never had a load ran through it, it still smells new! All chrome, with 4 built in fans! This amp is said to do over 3k if your electrical system can handle it. 525 shipped to your door

Rated

1 x 2000W @ 4 ohms (12.6V)

1 x 2000W @ 3 ohms (12.6V)

1 x 2000W @ 2 ohms (12.6V)

1 x 2000W @ 1 ohm

Freq. Response: 20Hz ∼ 500Hz

S/N Ratio: >86dB

Damping Factor: >500

Fuse: 300A ATC

Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 5.5" (48.3cm x 35.6cm x 14cm)

Precision Power Power Class Pc4800

I really don't need to explain what this amp is, it would not be hard to say this is one of the best, if not the best, 4 channel amp ever made. This was PPI in its prime, when buying a 4 channel amp costed you over 1000. hehe. It has one smudge on it, other then that its flawless, and comes in the original PPI box. 9/10 cosmetics, 10/10 mechanically. Amp has all the plugs for the terminals as well! 375 shipped to your door! This amp will do around 500 x 2 at 4 ohm easily!

Rated

4 x 100W @ 4 ohms

4 x 200W @ 2 ohms

2 x 400W @ 4 ohms bridged

THD: 0.02% (4 ohms)

Freq. Response: 4.5Hz ∼ 100kHz (±0.5dB)

S/N Ratio: 110dB

Damping Factor: >500

Dimensions: 23.75" x 8.98" x 2.24" (60.3cm × 22.8cm × 5.7cm)

Xtant A4004 SOLD

Again another amp that can be argued as one of the best 4 channel amps to ever be produced. Unique design, and sounds similar to a ht tube amplifier. Beautiful! Sold to your door!

* Fully Regulated PWM Power Supply

* N-Channel MOSFET Design

* Defeatable Balanced Input

* Continuously Variable 24dB/Oct Low Pass Crossover 40-120Hz (Found only in rear channels)

* Continuously Variable 12dB/Oct High Pass Filter 40-120hz (Found in front & rear channels)

* Bass Boost at 45 Hz 0-12dB (Found only in rear channels)

* Active Resonance Control (ARC) (Found only in front channels)

* 4 Full Range RCA Outputs

4 x 75 @ 4 ohms

4 x 100 @ 2 ohms

New Konaki 1207 Sub SOLD

3 Inch Voice Coil

Triple Stacked Magnet

Sub weighs around 60 lbs

Essentially a DD9500 or AQ HDC (same parts and build house).

This thing was taken out of the box to look at and take pictures, never been hooked up. Brand new! 180 shipped to your door!

Mid level stuff:

Ma audio M1900xe, mint condition (2 months old), does 1000 watts at 2 ohm. 95 shipped to your door

2 Kicker CVR 12's Dual 2 ohm. mint condition (2 months old). looking at getting SOLDshipped to your door (will include free rf 301s amp with the subs)

Dual xDVD710 indash touch screen motorized 7 inch slide out dvd/cd/mp3/am/fm player. SOLD shipped to your door.

Pics of ma/kicker stuff here: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407296

Pics of Dual TV here: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407320

Will get pics of xtant amp tonight, all other pics below! As you can see they are beautiful! Also feedback is in my sig! 100 percent baby!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.