SOLD Veratis componet set Horns and midbass's

Cdieselfan
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
BFE, Ks
Just bought a set of Illusion horns and 10s so the veratis I worked so hard to get are going up for sale $300+shipping for the set. Will not split up. All in very good shape. Small mark on one midbass dustcap and horns have a few chips in them. Nothting major and will not effect the sound. Just bought the midbass's from Here-I-Come on here. Horns I found on E-bay

Specs on the midbass

have very, very rare set of Veritas Accubass MB-168 6.5" Kevlar cones midrange/midbass drivers. These were design to go with the Veritas Horns because some people couldn't fit the 8”. I know the 8” was design after the famous JBL 2118 driver, so I would have to say the technology had to trickle down to the this driver. Here is the only specs I could find on them. The drivers are in great condition for their ago. I have play them up 3 or 4khz for a short period on a set of DLS UR6 passive crossover with the PRS tweeter and they sound very nice, but I didn’t do an in-depth listen, this was just to make sure they was working. I play them down to 60hz and heard no sign of stress on 150 watts from a Soundstream 644s brigaded. The things are beefy.

FS: --42.9

Qts: -.43

Vas: -13.7L

PT:-- 200W

-------3" Mounting depth

------5 5/8" Hole Diameter

-----6 11/16" Overall Diameter

100_0220.jpg

100_0221.jpg

100_0218.jpg

100_0219.jpg

Yes I am alittle slow about shipping, may take me up to a week due to my job.

Only trades would be for a Xtant 3300x or P500

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.