VENDOR BEING ATTACKED BY MEMBER

your gettin canceled bro!! lol

Yep. Attacking my business. It's a shame that people's opinions and stating them can lead to your business being attacked, even when everybody is arguing at the exact same level. You'd think the arguments would be understood and kept relevant, but no, I don't deserve a business because somebody disagrees with who I am. That's what this feels like, to me.

When you tell somebody, "hey, the World would be a better place without you in it!" That's pretty easy to know what you are trying to say.

It would be better because you are attacking my business like some maniac. The world would be a better place if you didn't do that.

But you're going to lie and act like you did all of this because of that one statement. IIRC, I said that after you ruined my box thread, or tried to, or whatever that was all about. This whole forum will be a much better place when you stop doing that, absolutely. That was the intent of my statement. You're absolutely not a victim and you are absolutely in the wrong for attacking my business, period. So yes, this world would be a better place if people like you didn't lose their minds over words in heated topics and try to actually destroy what I've worked very hard to build. That's what you did, and the world would be a better place without you doing it. You know that's what I mean and meant, but you'll say anything to not take responsibility for your own actions of actually trying to hurt someone's life.

You have threatened to fight members on here, give your address out so you can throw blows. The manipulation you are trying to achieve here is very strong, and you playing a victim is ludicrous. You pretend to be offended, yet you've literally offered your address so that people can come and fight you. How do you expect people to believe you? I've never tried to fight anyone physically on here, or hurt their business. So are you a victim? Doesn't seem like it; what "victim" offers to fight people online because of a disagreement of words? Idc that you did that, personally, because you didn't do it to me, but you aren't going to sit here and act like you aren't trying to fight people at every opportunity you get.

This is how things get ruined: people take what should just be a debate about something, and then they actually try to hurt someone. That's what's been done to me, here. And the lies continue.

@Buck

Dispute the charges with your bank and just leave this site.

The site these days is complete garbage and chinkfag commies like bobby are **** posting it into the ground making it about their dung beetles and chinese/iraqi "american" bass lol

Find other outlets to reach customers that need box designs like facebook, craigslist, offerup, other forums.

Or better yet try partnering with retailers or sub manufacturers and get them to refer customers in need of designs to you. There are plenty of ways to reach people in need without ever having to come to this site.

The lack of moderation here makes this place only useful for a quick laugh while I push out a hot steamy **** in the morning.

And sadly we have asked for a long time for more moderators from the admin and never get answers. I even sent an email last year asking what it would take to buy the site/forums from them in order to bring it back to the way it was & never got an answer.

We desperately need more moderators with the powers to do stuff around here since the one we do have says he can't do anything or has no powers anymore.

@Buck

Dispute the charges with your bank and just leave this site.

The site these days is complete garbage and chinkfag commies like bobby are **** posting it into the ground making it about their dung beetles and chinese/iraqi "american" bass lol

Find other outlets to reach customers that need box designs like facebook, craigslist, offerup, other forums.

Or better yet try partnering with retailers or sub manufacturers and get them to refer customers in need of designs to you. There are plenty of ways to reach people in need without ever having to come to this site.

The lack of moderation here makes this place only useful for a quick laugh while I push out a hot steamy **** in the morning.

Appreciate the advice.

The internet just doesn't feel the safest anymore. Ugh. This site used to be one of a kind, and it still sort of is. I guess it's just a larger representation of everything else going on.

Yep. Attacking my business. It's a shame that people's opinions and stating them can lead to your business being attacked, even when everybody is arguing at the exact same level. You'd think the arguments would be understood and kept relevant, but no, I don't deserve a business because somebody disagrees with who I am. That's what this feels like, to me.

It would be better because you are attacking my business like some maniac. The world would be a better place if you didn't do that.

But you're going to lie and act like you did all of this because of that one statement. IIRC, I said that after you ruined my box thread, or tried to, or whatever that was all about. This whole forum will be a much better place when you stop doing that, absolutely. That was the intent of my statement. You're absolutely not a victim and you are absolutely in the wrong for attacking my business, period. So yes, this world would be a better place if people like you didn't lose their minds over words in heated topics and try to actually destroy what I've worked very hard to build. That's what you did, and the world would be a better place without you doing it. You know that's what I mean and meant, but you'll say anything to not take responsibility for your own actions of actually trying to hurt someone's life.

You have threatened to fight members on here, give your address out so you can throw blows. The manipulation you are trying to achieve here is very strong, and you playing a victim is ludicrous. You pretend to be offended, yet you've literally offered your address so that people can come and fight you. How do you expect people to believe you? I've never tried to fight anyone physically on here, or hurt their business. So are you a victim? Doesn't seem like it; what "victim" offers to fight people online because of a disagreement of words? Idc that you did that, personally, because you didn't do it to me, but you aren't going to sit here and act like you aren't trying to fight people at every opportunity you get.

The people wanted to come get me so I said here's my address. I wasn't going to back down. They wanted to fight and threatened me so I said come and get some. You started the shitt show with me and I responded. I never got pissed off and lost my mind. You got pissed off after I stood up for myself and had to go cry to the admins. It's the internet and everybody talks shitt to each other, right? You've jacked many of my threads and I was just doing the same thing that you've done to me numerous times. But you couldn't handle it.

The people wanted to come get me so I said here's my address. I wasn't going to back down. They wanted to fight and threatened me so I said come and get some. You started the shitt show with me and I responded. I never got pissed off and lost my mind. You got pissed off after I stood up for myself and had to go cry to the admins. It's the internet and everybody talks shitt to each other, right? You've jacked many of my threads and I was just doing the same thing that you've done to me numerous times. But you couldn't handle it.

What thread did I jack?

You named a thread called "Random Box Pics", and I posted some boxes in there, like the title of thread says. The thread wasn't called "Bobby's Random Box Pics". You put that there for other people to post pics in, because that seemed to be what you wanted, and I joined the conversation, because I thought that's what the thread was for? I was sharing random box pics I had saved on my computer. I didn't hijack your thread. You're just making stuff up, again. I haven't posted in that thread in quite a while.

And I'm a vendor, and I pay to be a vendor, and you aren't a vendor, and you don't suffer anything from me posting in your thread, which you literally titled "Random Box Pics." I do boxes. How would you not expect me to post in that?

@ Bobbytwonames

You post a lot stuff that makes me laugh and your alright in my books but sometimes you get a little maybe paranoid and you think people are out to get you.
I can sympathise as my girl is bit like this.
But you have to let it go,
Don't start no **** won't be no ****.
And if your going to start **** then don't be surprised when it comes raining down on you.
You and slowride have been taking cheap shots at him for months and he sat and took it.
I went back through posts and I can't find anything about your family and what responses I did find you kinda deserved but nothing like your talking about
I think you said you were in construction right?
What if someone stood outside your job sites with signs saying how shitty your work was just because they had a personal problem with you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...