VENDOR BEING ATTACKED BY MEMBER

I’m done talking to you. I’m sorry we argued, stay out of my thread, I don’t want to argue anymore with you. No harm done if you just stay out of my thread. I’ll leave you alone and you can leave me alone. No more words from me to you.

Now, you are scared. No harm will be done if you just apologize. Your move!

I think everybody should get to say what they want to. Everyone. I don't think people should be allowed to be malicious towards a business. That's my only problem- you can't attack a man's business because of words. I didn't hurt anybody, nobody has hurt anybody, except for the attack on my business. That's actually trying to hurt my work, my income stream, therefore my well being. You know, he's trying to make me look like something I'm not in my designs thread, and that's not right. The Thunderdome and it's activities there should be respected and contained there.

Arguing and having conversations about difficult subjects is a must to be able to actually live life properly, IMO. People need to argue and get their real thoughts out, IMO. There's nothing wrong with that, to me, in all reality. People have to be able to talk to each other in any way that they can or need to.

Attacking someone's actual real life business is not appropriate and is evil, and it's also malicious.

I don't want this event to ruin it for everybody, but I'm not going to stand by while my actual business is attacked for a reason that's no legitimate, and for a reason that has absolutely nothing to do with my business. That seems almost criminal, to me. I pay to be here to sell stuff, and shame on people who don't respect that. I work very hard to design the best for people and I really don't charge much for the amount of work I do. GOOD LUCK finding a designer that does what I do for the price that I do.

I'm not malicious, that's why I try to help people figure their problems out on here, audio problems, bass problems, whatever it may be. I do debate and argue and it's fun!!! Everybody doing the debating is doing it for similar reasons, I feel like. We can't ruin the way this site works by attacking people outside of the contexts of origin. That's ridiculous.

I really like the way this whole forum works, personally, but the nature and maliciousness of the attack on my business is dangerous and is going to ruin it for everybody. We gotta act right if we want this forum to work. You can't attack businesses. Seriously, wtf.

That seems almost criminal, to me.

That's almost comical.

Arguing, talking, and debating is different than name calling, getting personal, belittling somebody, being disrespectful, and telling people to go kill themselves. Big difference. It's called having an adult debate or conversation.

I'm not malicious, that's why I try to help people figure their problems out on here, audio problems, bass problems, whatever it may be. I do debate and argue and it's fun!!! Everybody doing the debating is doing it for similar reasons, I feel like. We can't ruin the way this site works by attacking people outside of the contexts of origin. That's ridiculous.

I really like the way this whole forum works, personally, but the nature and maliciousness of the attack on my business is dangerous and is going to ruin it for everybody. We gotta act right if we want this forum to work. You can't attack businesses. Seriously, wtf.

In all the years that I've been on this forum you are the only one that I've seen try to contact the admins to be a tattle tell about something. You are like the bully on the playground who finally gets punched in the nose and then runs to the teacher to tell on everybody. Be careful who you disrespect!

That's almost comical.

Arguing, talking, and debating is different than name calling, getting personal, belittling somebody, being disrespectful, and telling people to go kill themselves. Big difference. It's called having an adult debate or conversation.

That never happened. This is the problem; you're not being honest about why you are mad. You disrespect everybody that disagrees with you in that thread; that's sort of the point of the thread. That means that your statement here is invalid. You can't treat people like you do and then hurt their business. You are completely out of control and malicious trying to hurt my business, trying to lie and completely deceive others about what I said, because you can't control yourself and don't want to acknowledge that.

Trying to ruin my business is not part of the debate. Mocking my box designs is not part of that debate. This is not right, and you know it, and you're going to ruin it for everybody by doing stuff like that.

The things we do and talk about in that thread; we are all equal. You do everything you complain about. We're equal, in that way. How we're not equal is that I never tried to harm your well being by attacking your source of income or business.

You are not justified to do what you did to my business thread, at all.

Once again, it makes zero sense for you to be mad at me, when you say adamantly claim that the original post I was responding to didn't make you mad. So this is all fake, Bobby, and it's all an attempt to bring me down, for whatever reason you actually have. What you are doing has nothing to do with respect. It's all about you being better than me. That's what this is. I'm not trying to be better than you. I like having debates with everyone! That makes life awesome. You're a hypocrite for acting like you do and then whining about it when people do it back to you. And you got so worked up that you lost control, and actually decided to personally attack my business. And now you're lying about how all of this went down, like you do with all of your arguments, and you're trying to frame me as a person that you want people to see me as; it's a lie. People know me here. I am strong willed and strong worded, but I'm not REMOTELY close to evil or malicious. Fire is hot, everybody has fire conversations, and you're the one who couldn't take the heat, so you attacked my business.

That never happened. This is the problem; you're not being honest about why you are mad. You disrespect everybody that disagrees with you in that thread; that's sort of the point of the thread. That means that your statement here is invalid. You can't treat people like you do and then hurt their business. You are completely out of control and malicious trying to hurt my business, trying to lie and completely deceive others about what I said, because you can't control yourself and don't want to acknowledge that.

Trying to ruin my business is not part of the debate. Mocking my box designs is not part of that debate. This is not right, and you know it, and you're going to ruin it for everybody by doing stuff like that.

The things we do and talk about in that thread; we are all equal. You do everything you complain about. We're equal, in that way. How we're not equal is that I never tried to harm your well being by attacking your source of income or business.

Once again, it makes zero sense for you to be mad at me, when you say adamantly claim that the original post I was responding to didn't make you mad. So this is all fake, Bobby, and it's all an attempt to bring me down, for whatever reason you actually have. What you are doing has nothing to do with respect. It's all about you being better than me. That's what this is. I'm not trying to be better than you. I like having debates with everyone! That makes life awesome. You're a hypocrite for acting like you do and then whining about it when people do it back to you. And you got so worked up that you lost control, and actually decided to personally attack my business. And now you're lying about how all of this went down, like you do with all of your arguments, and you're trying to frame me as a person that you want people to see me as; it's a lie. People know me here. I am strong willed and strong worded, but I'm not REMOTELY close to evil or malicious. Fire is hot, everybody has fire conversations, and you're the one who couldn't take the heat, so you attacked my business.

Please show me where I start calling people names, questioning their intelligence, or disrespecting them? I'll wait.

I only repeat facts. I'm not a liar. Just own what you said and apologize. I guess we can do this again today. No worries!

Dude nobody wants you to kill yourself. Private message me if you need an ear.

Buck does, he's already told me multiple times. He also told me that I asked for the guy to talk about butt fukking my daughter's. He even said that I deserved it. I think anybody would've stood up for themselves after being told that. Just sayin!

Buck does, he's already told me multiple times. He also told me that I asked for the guy to talk about butt fukking my daughter's. He even said that I deserved it. I think anybody would've stood up for themselves after being told that. Just sayin!

Bobby. I never said that. What are you trying to do here, man?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...