Value and Performance help

xfl is 200 shipped from mylows with warrenty and its a monster vs oa cant even compare
Care to explain a little farther? Especially expand on the "can't even compare" part. Are we talking about soaking up extra power or output per watt of input power? F3's in the same sized enclosure, transient response, or what?

Was saying they are completely different woofers. Spl wise xfl has the ability to take more power etc. I would say the oa would have better transient response. They really are 2 tot different woofers

Was saying they are completely different woofers. Spl wise xfl has the ability to take more power etc. I would say the oa would have better transient response. They really are 2 tot different woofers
if i had a choice between 1 12" xfl or 2 sa 12"s which would you do....also what single sub would you recommend?

if i had a choice between 1 12" xfl or 2 sa 12"s which would you do....also what single sub would you recommend?
well an xfl and sa are basically the same price plus or minus 20 bucks but for the same price 2 sa 12's

i would personally get 2 oa 12's over sa-12's but thats my listening pref. I feel the oa handles the lower notes better than the sa

I'll let you know about my DC Level 2 10" once it arrives. It's being built right now and they're waiting on parts to arrive before they can finish. Luckily, they're built less than a few hundred miles away from here so they'll ship super fast.

Suffice to say, I got my DC Lvl2 10" for under 200 and didn't think twice about it. Could have picked up a Level 3 instead, but didn't want to skimp on power with only 600W to feed it.

well an xfl and sa are basically the same price plus or minus 20 bucks but for the same price 2 sa 12's
i would personally get 2 oa 12's over sa-12's but thats my listening pref. I feel the oa handles the lower notes better than the sa
Awesome thanks. And would a 1200w mono block hifonics do well with a pair of 600w subs? Or a hifonics gladiator for a 1000watt sub?

I'll let you know about my DC Level 2 10" once it arrives. It's being built right now and they're waiting on parts to arrive before they can finish. Luckily, they're built less than a few hundred miles away from here so they'll ship super fast.
Suffice to say, I got my DC Lvl2 10" for under 200 and didn't think twice about it. Could have picked up a Level 3 instead, but didn't want to skimp on power with only 600W to feed it.
Alright that'd be great thanks!

So I was just looking and a level 3 has a 18pound magnet. Bigger than xfl. Sa series. And oa. Does a single lvl 3 hit harder than these or do you know. (Considering it's in a ideal enclosure)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.