18" DC XL's

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
To start off im doing this for a friend. Hes needing recones for his 4 lvl 4xl 18s.

Im just looking for thoughts on the 18" DC lvl 4XL M2 Soft parts. Ive been told & reading/searching that the M2 soft parts are...... Meh at Best..... So just looking for some other thoughts & opinions.

Thanks in advance

I'll let you know soon. Putting my XL 18 after I get some new batteries.
ok kew. idk how soon hes gonna get them but he told to ask around so im just trying for some info. Hes doing a pretty big build.

Hes doing a C-pillar wall in a Mercury Mountaineer with 4 DC lvl 4xl 18s, 2 AB 500.1s, 3 Alts- 1 Excessive Amperage 270 and 2 300a Tenny Alts , 18v charging system with 6 kinetic 18v batteries. hes going to recone all 4 18s. should be pretty nice.

How in the world is he going to fit that behind the c-pillar?
i myself before he built didnt see how he was going to do it. but he did, and its sold. you can probly literally pick his truck up off the ground by his box alone.

they are fine , some adjustments have been made to them ,and with the ar surround upgrade ,it makes them even better
well thats good news for him. he had been hearing the same thing, like people were kinda disappointed with the M2 soft parts previously. i was just browsing when i seen these reviews idk were he heard it.

well thats good news for him. he had been hearing the same thing, like people were kinda disappointed with the M2 soft parts previously. i was just browsing when i seen these reviews idk were he heard it.
there were a few issues when they first were released , but we have worked those out since

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date