Using Tag&Rename with an Alpine Headunit MP3 ***HELP***

Participant count
  • Participant list

RoudyruffKK
10+ year member

i'm using the alpine cda-9855 and through the years i have ripped alotta albums onto my computer to compile compilation CDs and whatnot. my problem is i used the program Tag&Rename to set the tags of the mp3's, it's a great piece of software. however, for some reason all the mp3's i tag with this program aren't working with my deck. i get 3 characters for "song title" and "artist" and nothing more than that.

does anyone know what's wrong with it? the tags work properly on the ipod and winamp just not the headunit. it's frustrating

Make sure you have the "all" tab in T&R selected. When you edit tags, you want to do both the ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.

hmm....the all tab is selected and still no go, i even tried to rename them manually and it's not showing up. it's like all my mp3's now won't show on the display throug the tags.

anyone use tag & rename with their alpine deck?

hmm....it works on other decks just not the alpine, has anyone had any problems with alpine decks and Tag&Rename?

do alpine decks have a language thing that might be in the wrong setting?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.