using car subs/amps for band system... please help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

a1leyez0nm3
10+ year member

seattle
ok i am looking to get a cheap, good sounding system for my band. i was thinking 2 profile 1200watt 2 channel amps or jbl1200.1 amps???? powering the 2 front speakers, which would have 2 image dynamics 12" IDMAX subs???? (http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/website/products/IDMAX.html) in each speaker, with component speakers for mids and highs (brand???). i would be using converters to power the amps with DC current. i have done this on a much smaller scale with a 200 watt amp but would this probalby work well? i have about $800 to spend on amps/speakers. i would want something to be as clean and as loud as possible for my money. i can get the profile 1200watt on ebay for about $160 an amp. im not sure what to use for mids/tweets

any help appreciated!

Chris

(you all think im nuts dont you!!)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.