User's threads

Participant count
  • Participant list

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
When I look at my threads, it list them in order created, not by most recent post. That means if someone replies in one of my threads, I won't see it unless I search through all my pages of threads created. Wouldn't it make sense to order threads by last post then by date created?

Just to clarify, I get this by clicking on user name then clicking on the "threads created by user" or whatever it says.

guess no one cares lol. but i get what you mean bro good idea. so if i wanted to look back at a thread from 2010, but someone posted today, i could go to whoever made that post today and look in their most recents. i like it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

When I look at my threads, it list them in order created, not by most recent post. That means if someone replies in one of my threads, I won't see it unless I search through all my pages of threads created. Wouldn't it make sense to order threads by last post then by date created?
Just to clarify, I get this by clicking on user name then clicking on the "threads created by user" or whatever it says.
I see what you're saying and it has to do with how the forum software sorts things. I'll check to see if it might be possible to change it to where it orders them differently, but I doubt it can be done without extensive programming. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I see what you're saying and it has to do with how the forum software sorts things. I'll check to see if it might be possible to change it to where it orders them differently, but I doubt it can be done without extensive programming. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
It used to be that way. I don't remember if it was before or after all the changes were done to the forum or not. But I do know it used to be that way, and then it changed for some reason.

you can change your settings for your subscribed threads, and make it automatically subscribe, or manual (whichever you prefer), and then go to quick links, and subscribed threads... it will give you the most up to date posts

not if you have it set up as automatic sub.... but then EVERY thread you post in comes up... i'm almost positive in manual, you still have to sub to your own threads... but i'll let one of the mods answer that one for sure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.