Vendor subforum

surreal
10+ year member

On my katy perry sht
OK
So I paid for a vendor membership and no further instruction was received. Paypal ****** my money and that is all I have been left with.

To whom it may concern, I would like my forum to be titled "TBH Enclosure Designs" and given the necessary rights.

Thanks,

Surreal

newthread.jpg

Thread != Forum..

And thanks Pro, I couldnt send him a message. Im located in Tulsa, sadly.

Tulsa is not to bad, I'm just down the road in OKC.

Yea, goob is pretty busy so it may take him a little bit to get it setup. Hell, his vacation was not even much of a vacation from this place lol.

Might have to get myself a vendor forum now...but it's really not worth it without a spot on the main page. I bet goob will charge more for that later on.
its not worth it.. You can post just as easy cause people don't go into subforums enough.. if/when they allow ads on the main page like most other audio sites that would be worth while

Tulsa isnt bad though its really boring, and hardly anything happens here.

Edit - And BTW Rabbit, Ill point to you by default if anyone asks who can build the enclosure. Ill only be doing designs.

Ram, I was pretty surprised no one has said anything about your advertising, thread, etc. So aside from the forum, there really isnt any point in paying for it.. Heh.

Thats pretty much what Id like to see and why I didnt pay the rediculous amount of over 700 at similar boards.. though the difference has been explained and justified. Just not so for myself.

Tulsa isnt bad though its really boring, and hardly anything happens here.
Edit - And BTW Rabbit, Ill point to you by default if anyone asks who can build the enclosure. Ill only be doing designs.
Thanks for the future business. If you have any shows in the area that are not posted up in the competition area, post up and make sure I see it lol...If we are free I'm sure I can show up and bring a few people with me.

Thread != Forum..
And thanks Pro, I couldnt send him a message. Im located in Tulsa, sadly.
Interesting.....what part of tulsa?

Tulsa is not to bad, I'm just down the road in OKC.
Yea, goob is pretty busy so it may take him a little bit to get it setup. Hell, his vacation was not even much of a vacation from this place lol.
We need to get together some time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

surreal

10+ year member
On my katy perry sht
surreal
OK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date