US Amps MD2D. Isn't it supposed to have 3 x 40amp fuses? Anyone know?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TreyE
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Tampa
Hey just grabbed this amp off ebay for a steeal. Maybe I know why. Dont the MD2D's take 3 x 40amp fuses? Or at least this verson of the MD2D. I know the new ones don't but this is clearly different. Just double checking dont want to ruin the amp. Thanks

Trey

Sorry for crap images.

So you're the one that outbid me... Haha, kidding. I bid on a few MD3Ds, but they always end up going for way too much.
Final bid was $125. Good deal in my eyes. Minus USPS damaging it cosmetically and the guy who I bought it from had wrong fuses I think. At least they were under what it should be. Sent US Amps an email I'll see what they say. Should have been my first step ._.

Confirmed, 3 x 40amp fuses. The previous person may have been trying to comply with DB Drag rules putting smaller fuses in was the manufacturers guess. TY ALL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.