UPS droped off the 'Tiny Amp' !

Any Reviews of this bad boy?
Nope. Waiting on a few more installation accessories. Will be putting in 2 runs of 1/0 (B+, GND) a 2nd battery, big-3, 2 Mag 15's, Opti 2000D. All in one day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Edit: Just bought some 50' of Ultra-Flex welding wire. Greater flex than kicker for $2.48/ft. Just need to order up some batteries and we're in business.

Nope. Waiting on a few more installation accessories. Will be putting in 2 runs of 1/0 (B+, GND) a 2nd battery, big-3, 2 Mag 15's, Opti 2000D. All in one day. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Edit: Just bought some 50' of Ultra-Flex welding wire. Greater flex than kicker for $2.48/ft. Just need to order up some batteries and we're in business.
do you have a link for the wire...........?

So close yet so far. I got almost everything wired up today. Stripped the interior to run 2 runs of 1/0 to the rear, as well as wire up my power / heated seats from a Limited.

Got rained out so all I have left is to run the power wire and hook it up. Currently have the CDT's running passive until I can snag either an 880prs or 800prs. (Hopefully the latter)

Interior2.jpg

4x400.jpg

Crossovers.jpg

Well I got the amp installed, and it works great running active with the 880PRS

Minus the fact that its broken. If I hit a bump, sometimes the left mid channel will cut out, and the only way to fix it is to tap on the case next to the RCA's and it plays again.

Sent an email to see if I can get a return/refund... I'll likely pick up an alpine PDX, since I can't seem to find these amps new.

I just received a phone call from Allaudioexpo, and the guy told me it wasn't supposed to be refurbished, which I assumed it was because of the price.

He said he will reply to my email with information on where to ship the amp, and he will be replacing it with a brand new unit.

Customer service FTMFW //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.