UPS droped off the 'Tiny Amp' !

So minus the fact that its broken, what do you think of the amp? Hows the sound?
Very nice, plenty of power. The size is also another great factor. It fits under my rear seats with PLENTY of space, and no fear of overheating.

I can't say how well any of the crossovers or settings work, since I have it running full range on 4 channels with my 880PRS active.

Logitech G15 keyboard? I have the same one.
Yup, its on the fritz though. The lights won't turn off most of the time and the keys are fading.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
yall. I unplugged the radio harness and the antenna and plugged it all back in and it works. I guess its fixed… suppose it was the head unit...
Thank you all for all the replies, I intend to reply to each and every one individually as I test things out. Here's the latest development that...

About this thread

ultimate157

5,000+ posts
Engineering Student
ultimate157
Worcester, ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date