Old Skool Amp & Woofer *pics*

kpozr2
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
so i stumbled upon these today and decided to snap some pics for the forums viewing pleasure.....

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

That appears to be old enough to probably be from when Sony was making some decent car audio gear still. Maybe.
The MTX's... was never a fan. Ever.
I only like their 9500 series...nothin' else would even set foot in my car

Looks old as hell that stuff!

-Nick-

I only like their 9500 series...nothin' else would even set foot in my car

-Nick-
Then you would miss out on the best sounding subs MTX ever produced. The black golds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The OLD Blue Thunders (with the blue cone) sounded really good, too.
I used to have an old Blue thunder. I ran it with an old Alphasonik amp. I wish I still had that stuff. You guys would get a kick out of it. The amp was pretty wonkey looking.

Murray

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.