UPS=Awesomness PICS

those guns dont make you tough. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i wonder if he's licensed? someone call the cops and give them this thread URL and his addy and send em over to find out.

again, you are a weak follower who lives in the dark. you're knowledge of the true energy... father of creation is petty and very limited.
you sound like fvcking ghandi or something, go play out in the woods with squirrels or something....

btw I WANT VIDS of this amp poundingg some subs!!!

that aint me chump... i would talk trash about one of the best tattoo artist in the world. he might have you're ip traced
lmao oh ****...he's a good tattoo artist...we better not say anything about him because everyone knows if you're a good tattoo artist you're a hardcore straight killin muthaf*cka

did anbody else on here notice that Boomboy14 is only 15 years old and was able to get a nice amp like this for his install. shi........ when i was 15, i was still hooking up kicker subs(the ones with the gold letters) to my home stereo. i was not able to buy a car untill i was going on 17 years old and after i had worked and saved up.

now this 27 year old asshat (krunchynuts)come on his thread and shot it to **** with all his gay talk.

16 pages in 5 hours! holy sh*t!

im waiting till i get home to see the pics of the amp, i cant see them here at work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

did anbody else on here notice that Boomboy14 is only 15 years old and was able to get a nice amp like this for his install. shi........ when i was 15, i was still hooking up kicker subs(the ones with the gold letters) to my home stereo. i was not able to buy a car untill i was going on 17 years old and after i had worked and saved up.

now this 27 year old asshat (krunchynuts)come on his thread and shot it to **** with all his gay talk.
actually im 16, 17 on the 14th, but i got my first install done when i was 14, 2 12" pyles in a bandpass in my moms caddy off a 600 watt crunch amp...lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.