UPS=Awesomness PICS

He was a good rapper

I just busted a Eugenics
Crunchy Black On yo ass!

032606-crunchyblack-36.jpg

The funny thing I went to Atlanta and saw more black people than I have ever seen in my life there (and I lived in shithole Boston most of my life) there is no doubt in my mind this fool does not actually live in Atlanta or he would probably get his ****ing teeth knocked out for running his mouth with that racist ****.

u better hurry boom boy we are all waiting to see some vids of the amp pwning them subs
as soon as i get back from nhra i will be completing the install and getting a cam(hopefully)...

ninja edit: BTW clean looking vette

actually im 16, 17 on the 14th, but i got my first install done when i was 14, 2 12" pyles in a bandpass in my moms caddy off a 600 watt crunch amp...lol
hey, when you get started that early in the game, you get what you can and make the best out of it. you are already makeing steps in the right direction. not everybody will like your installs, but you do what you do and if you happy with the outcome then thats all that matters.

i got flamed to hell and back for my install you see in my avator, but when people who have been around high powered systems and know what should be loud and what wont, they are shocked hear a trunk set-up with a small blowthrew, moveing so much air and doing high 40's on music.

in the end its your money, your car, your life. buy what you want and say f-ck the haters!!!!!!

hey, when you get started that early in the game, you get what you can and make the best out of it. you are already makeing steps in the right direction. not everybody will like your installs, but you do what you do and if you happy with the outcome then thats all that matters.
i got flamed to hell and back for my install you see in my avator, but when people who have been around high powered systems and know what should be loud and what wont, they are shocked hear a trunk set-up with a small blowthrew, moveing so much air and doing high 40's on music.

in the end its your money, your car, your life. buy what you want and say f-ck the haters!!!!!!
+1

The funny thing I went to Atlanta and saw more black people than I have ever seen in my life there (and I lived in shithole Boston most of my life) there is no doubt in my mind this fool does not actually live in Atlanta or he would probably get his ****ing teeth knocked out for running his mouth with that racist ****.
Like I said that address is Douglasville GA It's a suburb west of Atlanta. He is just retarded. Not many tards like him around ATL.

Like I said that address is Douglasville GA It's a suburb west of Atlanta. He is just retarded. Not many tards like him around ATL.
so he's like the little puppy barking from the porch but scared to jump off and mix it up with the big dogs........ he barks real loud from far(ethug), but will jump unerder the porch when you turn and look at him.

and i think it's safe to say at this point he has jumped under the porch........

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.