UPS=Awesomness PICS

In a sea of worthless threads and lame ass posters, this one reigns supreme.

faill.jpg

bond sux? please...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

zvzzcx.jpg

zzzzcee.jpg

koolaidmanNB.jpg
where i'm from, if somebody say "you got coolaid in ya" or " your heart pumps coolaid" , that means you weak ,soft,and gay. and that looks to be the type of work you and your boyfriend does.

now you got a pic of another man in your avator, posting pix of him and his gun collection, and standing up for his honor. now if that does not sound like a chick in love with her man, then i don't know what does.

where i'm from, if somebody say "you got coolaid in ya" or " your heart pumps coolaid" , that means you weak ,soft,and gay. and that looks to be the type of work you and your boyfriend does.
now you got a pic of another man in your avator, posting pix of him and his gun collection, and standing up for his honor. now if that does not sound like a chick in love with her man, then i don't know what does.

well, where i come from people that speak ebonics that are of the opposite race get's there teeth kicked in on the curb...

well, where i come from people that speak ebonics that are of the opposite race get's there teeth kicked in on the curb...
where i come from people of the oppisite race shoot people who say **** like that.

lets see... idq8's? own them? probably don't know anybody that does. helix? morel piccolo? please...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Image Dynamics -- Countless number of their subs around here.

DLS - That shits all over eBay.

Audio Control EQ's -- Nothing to brag about

Capacitor -- No comment needed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

One ugly ****ing install. -- Priceless.

I like dick
First of all, you are the biggest hypocrite I've ever known. I don't want to bring up God again, but i'm going to have to. You rag on God and his creation when really his creation is a brilliant work of art, then you claim your boyfriend is amazing from his work of art. No offense, but tattoo art is NOTHING compared to God's creations. Your boyfriend has to concentrate and spend a lot of time on his art and every once in a while creates error, yet God raises his finger, thinks what he wants, and creates it... WITHOUT flaw and without effort. God is the biggest badass there is, and trust me, you shouldn't mess with him, because you are messing with someone that knows you better than you know your own self, your torture you receive from him is going to be so custom tuned to your greatest fears, you're going to want to end your life in anyway possible, but that my friend is impossible, you're going to suffer FORRRREVERRRR. FORRRREVERRRR. FORRRREVERRR. (sorry, sandlot is just too funny, lol). Don't be surpised if everybody appears to be wiggers (whom you seem to hate) and blast their hifonics powered funkypups all up in your face. Hell is going to be ironic, because the little things you hate most.... are going to be the worst part of your torture.

-Peace

i love the water guns in the mix, and how all you do is spread clips out all over the place. makes it look so bada$$. you truly are a ***

lol, well you can't be from atl then. let me guess, you not from atl but your boyfriend in your avator is?

tell your hubby to stay off the meth........and you too for that matter....makes you look dried up ya think?...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.