look what i got today

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

looks like an amp.

like a cheap flea market amp....

can't believe buddy posted pics of that piece of garbage. not trying to be mean, but lets keep it real. i clicked on this thread thinking i was goona see something worth looking at... maybe some brax, helix, genesis, audison, scanspeak, dls....

can't believe buddy posted pics of that piece of garbage. not trying to be mean, but lets keep it real. i clicked on this thread thinking i was goona see something worth looking at... maybe some brax, helix, genesis, audison, scanspeak, dls....

you:

webScene-from-Be-Smarter1.jpg

would love to see pics of your setup...

I wouldn't assume anything of that sort....considering maybe 1% of the people on this forum own equipment made by those companies.

hater?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.