UPS=Awesomness PICS

airsoft guns FTL. oh and BTW your talking crap about hifonics=flea market. have you looked at yourself in the mirror? you look like you would be perfect selling that flea market equipment

airsoft guns FTL. oh and BTW your talking crap about hifonics=flea market. have you looked at yourself in the mirror? you look like you would be perfect selling that flea market equipment
that aint me chump... i would talk trash about one of the best tattoo artist in the world. he might have you're ip traced

hmmmm... i just might pick on you if you don't shut you're *** dumpster
aww, did i hurt your feelings, its obvious looking through your posts you want acceptance, nobody cares what you have or who you think you are. Your character flaws are so obvious i kinda feel bad pointing them out. im done here.

Krunchy why would you even give this kid a hard time? From the looks of things he is probably 16 years old or so and obviously you are older and maybe more well established in life. So yes if I was 16 and bought an amp I wanted, I would be excited to share also. Thats also a nice gun collection but let me ask whats the point of showing it all off. I don't own a gun but been behind a 50 cal and gau -16 plenty of times. Those are real guns and I had someone shooting back at me but have no need to tell everyone about that. So cut the kid some slack , what could you afford at his age ?

Krunchy why would you even give this kid a hard time? From the looks of things he is probably 16 years old or so and obviously you are older and maybe more well established in life. So yes if I was 16 and bought an amp I wanted, I would be excited to share also. Thats also a nice gun collection but let me ask whats the point of showing it all off. I don't own a gun but been behind a 50 cal and gau -16 plenty of times. Those are real guns and I had someone shooting back at me but have no need to tell everyone about that. So cut the kid some slack , what could you afford at his age ?
at his age i was training to with my marine recruiter and getting ready for boot camp. my weapon was the M-24 .308 nato. i trained at quantico. you?

that is a great amp for the price i had the BXi2006D and it was doing 1912wrms @13.6v so yeah i would think i does rated power.

i bet this **** makes ur ears bleed from the shear power. good thing u have that capacitor YO

booty105FUN1.jpg

that aint me chump... i would talk trash about one of the best tattoo artist in the world. he might have you're ip traced
Well I say his work *****, and your both fegs......... Please trace my ip. What you finna come to chicago to get me??? Hell I wish you would! Your a waste and with luck the ban hammer will strike you down tonight.

sure will....
if i'll fire off a glock .45 in the middle of a tattoo convention, what makes you think i wouldn't blast one off in my own home protecting it?

l_68d195e485eeab40f0300811a5ad4b-2.jpg
shudnt u be trying to destroy the GDI forces??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

so i thats not you and you have the pic in your avatar, are you his boyfriend or just on his jock (OMGZZZZ tattoo godd fap fap fap)

Well I say his work *****, and your both fegs......... Please trace my ip. What you finna come to chicago to get me??? Hell I wish you would! Your a waste and with luck the ban hammer will strike you down tonight.
bond sux? please...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

zvzzcx.jpg

zzzzcee.jpg

koolaidmanNB.jpg

so i thats not you and you have the pic in your avatar, are you his boyfriend or just on his jock (OMGZZZZ tattoo godd fap fap fap)

that's my tattoo artist... i thought the pic was funny. is that your car and female? dought it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.